Do you own any personal property in India for productive use in a trade, business or investment?
Have you considered selling it and researching the consequences of the US federal and state capital gains tax?
Do you wish to replace this property with a similar one within 180 calendar days of the initial closing?
Then the 1031 exchange is just what you need! Atlas 1031 Exchange has partnered with Global Value Add, Inc to accommodate Internal Revenue Code Section 1031 tax deferred exchanges for taxpayers subject to US federal capital gains taxes in India.
• A unique blend of global tax knowledge to offer tax advisory services covering both the US and Indian taxation.
• Global tax planning resulting in big tax savings.
Here's how is MyTaxFiler strategy different from other Qualified Intermediary firms?
• All exchange proceeds are held in Indian Rupees in an Indian bank to avoid the risk of loss and expense associated with exchange rates to US dollars.
• Exchange funds are held in separate, non-commingled accounts with Nationalized and/or private banks in India.
• Only the choicest secure funds management is deployed. It demands dual signature authorization to disburse funds, one from the Exchangor and the other from the Certified Exchange Specialist on staff at Atlas 1031 Exchange.?